These information sheets are for health practitioners and are intended to be printed and shared with patients.
Would you like your name, clinic name and/or your logo on these sheets? Please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you!
Chinese Medicine is not just a medical system developed over thousands of years, it teaches the art of living a healthy, balanced life. Important aspects of this lifestyle are living in harmony with the natural world, changing lifestyle habits according to the seasons, and striving for balance with our emotions, between work and play, as well as between physical, mental and spiritual activities.
This set is four sheets, one for each of the Seasons – Summer, Fall, Winter & Spring.
Summer Season / Fall Season / Winter Season / Spring Season
Each sheet includes sections on:
• A description of the important points about each season in Chinese Medicine theory
• The organ associated with each of the Seasons and their responsibilities in Chinese Medicine theory
• How to change behaviours in each of the seasons to support the health of their associated organ and the body/mind/spirit
• Best activities in each Season to stay healthy and balanced
• A comprehensive list of beneficial foods to add to your diet in each season and which ones to avoid according to Chinese Medicine
This is a set of four one page documents – one for each of the seasons – and they are downloaded as separate PDF’s. These documents may be downloaded up to ten times and will be available to download for three months after you purchase them.
These information sheets are for Chinese Medicine practitioners and are intended to be printed and shared with patients.
**Any reproductions for sale or profit are strictly prohibited. All content is the property of Chinese Medicine Living LLC.**